Responsive Web Design is all about using HTML & CSS to resizing, shrinking, enlarging a website automatically to look beautiful on all devices. It is an approach which recommends that design & development should respond to user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform & orientation.
Responsive Design can be achieved in 3 steps:
- A flexible grid based layout.
- Enable flexible media
- The addition of media queries: Responsive website development is not only about adjusting screen resolutions and resizing images but a whole new way of thinking about design. Responsive design improves the usability of the product.
Advantages of Responsive Web Design for Business :
- Increase reach to different devices: Increase in use of Internet on tablet and mobile has been the driving force behind this development. Responsive design means a website can be implemented across devices.
- Increase sales rate: The user has an improved website experience as there is no need for redirection. Consistent user experience will have a positive impact on conversion rates as people are familiar to navigation and site. Responsive design removes barriers like functionality, performance and consistent look and feel.
- Consolidate analytics and reporting: A responsive website means not to track journeys, paths and redirections between your websites.With tools like Google analytics are now optimised to handle multiple devices and all tracking will continue to function and can be condensed into a single report.
- Increase visibility in search engines: Responsive Web Page Design can be managed with a single set of hypertext links and this allows you to focus on link outreach with a consolidated SEO. So, fewer resources can be wasted in low-level duplication of content across website. The content need only be applied to a single website.
- Save time & cost on mobile development: Responsive design has an important benefit that it takes less time than creating a additional stand alone mobile site. Testing with number of websites also increase your development, support and maintenance.
- Save time & cost on website Management: It is less time consuming and easier to manage and maintain with less content to manage. Also a single admin can easily be optimised using layout and tools to manage the content, overall multi-device experience can be significantly enhanced within single admin.
- Enhance offline browsing experience: Responsive design allows website owners to deliver quality content to consumer. HTML5 makes website easily accessible. Email newsletter, and content contained in hybrid HTML web application will increasingly be consumed on the move and in the absence of an internet connection.
At Digital4design, We provide best web development solutions with end to end development to our clients with 24*7 support around the globe. So plan your website with Digital4design to enhance your business outputs. For more details, Visit us on our website.